If you did not receive an activation email, check the spam inbox - في حال لم تصلك رسالة تفعيل على الايميل تأكد من البريد المزعج او الغير مرغوب ×

chnaging instructions in IDA

Wasu

i am new to cracking what i choose a game called Hungry Shark which is very basic and easy game for kids after some research i came to know its made in Unity so i dump the cracked game from my ipad and loaded into IDA i can see all the functions and special powers it provide COIN AND GEMS ans Unlocked sharks...Now my question is how to modify the ARM intstructions in such a way that it will unlock all the abilities

As you can see the screenshot  its showing for the SHARK NAME =ROBO SHARK instruction is for GET_ISROBO than after SET_ISROBO

0000000101551F2C                                     FGOL.Player$$get_IsRobo                 ; DATA XREF: __const:0000000102CA88F0↓o

0000000101551F2C                                     LDRB            W0, [X0,#0x30C]
0000000101551F30                                      RET

this is the locked shark i want to unlock it so what i should try?

Untitled.png

You can change it to TRUE/YES or FALSE/NO Because the function is like a question

Example: iSYourNameAlex ?

So the answer it will be YES or NO 

TRUE/YES in HEX = 200080D2

FALSE/NO in HEX = 000080D2

1 hour ago, Admin said:

The name of the function enough also if u want to make sure See the function in dump.cs if BOOL or no 🙂 

replaced the function with 200080D2 its not working even after change the item is still locked